Monday, September 24, 2007

A Surly Pugsley Buildup


I think the original (back) order was from March this year.
But now things are getting close.

Roger, over at Blackwater Bikes, in Davis, WV. Finally got my Surly Pugsley Frameset in.

Eric Sovern of Surly bikes kept me up to date on the status of the 16" Pugsley frame, and clued me in the minute it cleared QC, and it got ordered and it arrived last week.

Since I don' t have everything I thought I would by now, and there were a lot of unknowns about the frameset, I wasn't intending to get it finished this weekend. But we managed to get a good start on it.



So, There's Roger carefully explaining to me that my choice of Cane Creek road levers coupled with my choice of Avid BB9s was clueless. Oh well. More fun to follow.

When this thing is done, I'll write up a complete build up with comments for other folks wanting to build up a Pugsley. So, stay tuned.

1 comment:

St. Whatshername said...

A 16" frame with tractor tires.
Xlent.
You be careful out there.